Thursday, June 4, 2009

Big fun at Playtown!

The rainy season is in full swing in Hong Kong, so we have been trying to find indoor activities that will still allow the boys to run and burn energy.  I came across a place called Playtown, which is essentially an indoor play area with tons of climbing structures, tunnels, fast slides, bounce house and a whole area devoted to these "guns" that use air to shoot soft nerf-like balls.  It is any kids dreamland.  Needless to say, the boys had a blast there (as did we!).

Here are a few of the fun photos from our outing.  I had to use my flash a lot in order to catch the boys...otherwise all you could see was a blur as they were racing by...LOL!

The Ball area:

The speeding kid in the left hand corner is Will:


Ride on cars...always a big hit:


Peek-a-boo:



A fun day had by all...
Becca

1 comment:

Domestic Goddess..Diva sometimes said...

How fun! My kids would of loved playing there.

I have an award for you at my blog. Come and get it!