Sunday, October 26, 2008

Hi all!  Sorry it has been a while since I last posted!  David has been really busy working, which means I am really busy at home with the boys! :)

We are doing well.  We have some friends (Angela and Wes) visiting us from the US, so it has been fun to show them around and share some of our favorite places!  They have taken a ton of pictures, so we will reap the benefits of their excellent photography skills. 

I took the boys back to Hong Kong Park the other day.  There is a big sand pit there and we brought some dump trucks to play with.  There was another little Chinese boy there who had a backhoe and they all took turns sharing their toys.  It was fun and I got some great shots of them playing with the trucks.



We will celebrate Will's 3rd birthday on Wednesday October 29.  I will be sure to post pictures. I think we are planning to take him to Ocean Park (kind of like Sea World) on Friday to celebrate his birthday as well as Halloween (they have a big show for Halloween).  I can't believe he is turning 3!!!

Not much else new to report!  Still trying to adventure out to new spots.  I miss the fall foliage of VA though.  It is still 80-90 degrees here, although not as humid as it was previously.  It does not seem like the end of October for sure!

Will post again later this week!

Becca

4 comments:

Domestic Goddess..Diva sometimes said...

Those a great pictures and Little D is sure looking more like a boy. Ack! I still have in my head our DYK babies. sniff. Ocean Park sounds like fun. Oh and the weather? Thik of it like you are in CA. :)

Domestic Goddess..Diva sometimes said...

Becca, I nominated you for an Honest Blogger Award. Come stop by!

Bar-b said...

I can't get over how cute AND blonde your dolls are. Sounds like your doing superb.

Big kisses to you four!

Unknown said...

I miss you and the boys sooooooo very much, sweetheart! I can't wait to see you all in Feb. or March.

NUBS! Momma II